The 1st International Scientific-Practical Conference "GRAPHENE AND RELATED STRUCTURES: SYNTHESIS, PRODUCTION, AND APPLICATION" will be held in Tambov (Russia) on the basis of Tambov State Technical University (TSTU) on November 11-13, 2015. It is supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Department of Education and Science of the Tambov Region, OJSC "RUSNANO" (Moscow), National University of Science and Technology "MISIS" (Moscow), OJSC "NIIGrafit" (Moscow), Technological Institute for Superhard and Novel Carbon Materials (Troitsk - Moscow), Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute (St. Petersburg), and Tambov State Technical University (Tambov).
The conference is intended for scientists, university professors, graduate and postgraduate students, PhD and postdoctoral fellows, researchers and specialists in the field of industrial production, applied research and use of carbon nanomaterials (graphene, nanographite, carbon nanotubes and nanofibers, functional and construction materials), as well as metrology, standardization and quality control for products of the carbon nanoindustry. During the Conference, the Workshop for young scientists will take place.
Ways of participation: personal or distant (extramural).
Types of presentations: plenary reports, sectional communications, and posters.
The Conference proceedings containing accepted reports (prepared as short papers) will be published and sent to the participants before the Conference. ISSN, UDC and BBK codes will be assigned to them. Besides, they will be sent to libraries and registered in the Russian Book Chamber.
All the reports submitted and accepted for the Conference will be peer-reviewed by qualified specialists and checked for plagiarism (at www.antiplagiat.ru the originality rate must be at least 75 %).
After the Conference, the authors of the best reports will be asked to prepare full papers (15-20 pages in English) on the basis thereof. The papers will be published free of charge in journals indexed in the Web of Science and Scopus databases, and in the new English-language journal of Tambov State Technical University (TSTU) - "Advanced Materials and Technologies".
- October 1, 2015: deadline for submitting reports together with application forms;
- October 15, 2015: deadline for notifying the authors of abstract acceptance;
- October 25, 2015: deadline for paying the registration fee (50 US Dollars/45 Euros); note: in the case of paying the registration fee in place (at the Conference venue), the fee will be increased to 60 US Dollars/55 Euros.
The Conference program will be composed of the following sections:
- SECTION 1. Graphene, Nanographite
- SECTION 2. Carbon Nanotubes and Nanofibers
- SECTION 3. Functional and Constructional Nanomaterials
- SECTION 4. Metrology, Standardization and Quality Control for Carbon Nanoindustry Products